- Perform all phases of new construction residential and commercial, no job to big or small.
- Plumbing design and drawings.
- Timely estimates.
- Tenant build outs.
- Slab plumbing (water, drainage, and gas piping from the ground up).
- Battery back up sump pumps installed and serviced.
- Water and sewer mains repaired and replaced.
- Underground leak detection.
- CAD (computer aided design) layouts insure efficient and accurate installation of each home.
- Backflow prevention.
- Video inspection.
- Electronic leak detection.
- Reliable tankless water heater repair & replacement.
- Green plumbing.
- Gas line installation.
B. F. Plumbing Inc. favors the use of PEX piping. It provides many benefits in a plumbing system. PEX saves money in many ways and for the installer, PEX tubing is competitively priced. Installation of flexible systems is fast because of the easy handling of the tubing and PEX installation requires fewer fittings. Since most plumbing problems occur at the joints, fewer fittings reduce the chances for leaks saving the installer even more time. The homeowner reaps the cost saving benefits too.
We have built long-term relationships in the building industry by furnishing our customers with:
- A solid foundation of plumbing experience.
- Superior, quality workmanship.
- On-time scheduling and installation.
- Communication through a personal construction liaison.
- Professional, well-trained plumbing technicians.
- Accommodation of other contractors on-site.
- Excellent products.
- Licensed plumbing superintendents supervise each stage of construction.
- Extensive in house inventory and full fixture line.
- OSHA trained crews and superintendents.
Hot water heaters B.F. Plumbing stocks and services